Restaurant Retail Tenant Representation
National Restaurant Properties is the nation’s largest commercial real estate firm specializing in restaurant tenant representation. We work with restaurant franchisors, restaurant franchisees, multi-unit operations, independent restaurants, and retail companies. Our commercial brokers offer a variety of services designed to help our clients reach their goals.
Our Commercial Real Estate Services Include:
- Tenant representation for restaurant franchises, regional restaurant chains, and independents.
- Strategic site selection based on specific concept, business model, and targeted demographics.
- Lease negotiations with landlords, including first and second generation restaurant space.
- Comprehensive demographics packages.
- Letter of intent drafts and review.
- Detailed activity reports.
Leasing a restaurant property is a complex transaction that is best handled by professional representation. Our experienced commercial real estate brokers excel at structuring favorable lease terms and conditions. National Restaurant Properties works diligently to ensure a successful transaction from the initial consultation to the execution of the lease. Our process is based on more than 40 years experience:
- Initial Consultation
- Define project and determine capital requirements
- Review clients' financial statement
- Execute exclusive buyer / tenant representation contract
- Conduct demographic study
- Implement site selection
- Identify potential lease locations
- Client obtains project cost estimates
- Prepare and negotiate lease / letter of intent
- Conduct due diligence, including zoning and usage requirements
- Address and remove contingencies of lease
- Review of final lease
- Execute lease